Wednesday, March 4, 2009

no me gusta llueve

BAH we got rained out today.
so our game against ross got cancelled.
stupid district people >____>
no practice either!.

today was pretty fun though.
made paper "boats" and put pennies in them to see how long they'd last. 134!
waiter activity in science. heheheh (:
real fun yelling at the waiters and stuffs.
got my jersey! ...but ann stole my number. 21. so now I'm 33
which is rita's boyfriend's number and abby's number!
hopefully their pro-forward ness will be passed down to me somehow.
(21 is tshih's number btw)

went to best buy today!
the guy was really nice.
nikki's mom is really nice too! she's pretty. and really outgoing XD
it was kind of intimidating ahha. reminds me of nicole's mom!

talked with kels and annie at lunch about first impressions.
fun stuff.
my geometry book disappeared btw =/
I hope I don't have to pay $5 at the library to get it back..

and kels, I worry about you sometimes you know?
you really need to stop texting.
get to know the people around you instead of those you only see like once every couple of months.
we're the people you're spending your high school years with.
he's a senior. you're rushing this; take it slow.
please stop texting so much.
it's for your own good, yeah?

No comments: