Wednesday, March 25, 2009

it's been a while

lol loonnnnng blogger break.
sorry guys!
esp. michelle cause I know how frustrating it gets when you're checking blogs but they dont' post XD
and you're just like DARN.
anyways.
dominated fedde 49-10
I actually started today :O
amazing huh? but it's only cause fedde sucks I think. and also cause people haven't been coming to practice.
I played pretty good today, by my standards.
lol if I get complimented by rachel more than once in the game
(and don't get yelled at)
I'm good. (:
carmenita is next. and is our last game of the season. ]:
imuna miss basketball.
but in the end,
decided to take both band and basketball for next year
I just love both of them too much (:
pretty excited though
freshman year is gonna be hard, but major fun! :D
new kids! and they better be cool ones.

I hung out with annie granny today after schoooooooool.
just sat there and talked.
about basketball and other sports mostly.
and that allison tran girl?
I don't like her.
she never shows up to practice
and she's still bagging on me
what the HELL is your problem girl
I was about ready to cuss you out today when you yelled at me for
and I quote,
"why don't you fucking listen"
geez. I was playing on there in that position for like 15 minutes and then you come on and take my spot
is it a sin to forget what you told me? muscle memory is a factor too.
eff you mannnnnn.
show some respect to your elders.

1 comment:

Michelle C said...

crazy basketball drama o__o
anyways, hooooray for band + sport :D