I'll start out shallow today, because I feel like it (:
my ankle was killinggg me today >_____>
no more jumproping hahahaha.
@ practice today it was just like me, linda, ashley, jshih, phoebe, priyanka
six people.
so we didn't condition with tshih; just scrimmaged + ekta & divyesh and played knockout
fun stuff. linda won a slushie, but she gave it to us :D
haha I found out that wakamiya's a private school kid.
figures, don't you think? XD
jk. she's actually a really nice person once you get to know her.
just need to get over initial prejudice - don't judge a book by its cover!
but seriously, those scrubs need to work on their first impressions
and the image they present.
cause it's not a good one. but they're nice kids, yeah <3 br="">geometry today -> SO freaking hilarious
emliang & andrewro - trying to take pieces of scotch tape off their hands without peeling it off/rubbing it against objects
they're like frantically blowing at it
and shaking their hands all around
and then I put a piece of tape on em's mouth and she FREAKS out XD
you just had to be there man.
or just add emily liang + tape in your mind.
I think you'll get a pretty accurate picture.
haha katti and her "thrusting" her pelvis out with feet wide apart when she stands.
^courtesy of emily huang.
anyways, I was just thinking.
and I realized that. I like you so much better when you're not texting!
because when you do. it consumes you, kind of?
you don't talk or anything. you just sit there with your phone.
I don't like that. and seriously, if you keep this up,
I don't know if I actually want to be your friend anymore.
it's overkill. and. I'm not talking to you anymore.
you just sit there in your own little world.
and honestly, it pisses me off sometimes.
school is for interacting with the people around you!
stop texting him, especially when I'm sitting right in front of you,
trying to talk to you, trying to get to know you better.
to me, it's like saying that you don't care about our friendship.
slow it down. he's a guy. get real. you're not going to end up with him. look around at the people around you. we're right here to support you. but if you push us away, we won't be.
okay that was my little rant (:3>
No comments:
Post a Comment