so! judy shih joined today. <- added="" br="" facebook="" hehehehe="" jsut="" me="" on="" s="" sister="" tshih="">and probably phoebe.
I don't know who I'm going to end up sitting with on the bus now though,
because it was going to be ashley.
but now it's probably ashley + phoebe.
then I thought, okay! what about judy?
but probably judy + allison.
rachel + reyna.
hmmmm. ann, maybe?
or ann + alyssa.
AHAHH anyways I'm getting ahead of myself.
practice was good today. practiced put-backs (putting the ball back up)
and how not to fade away and POWER DRIBBLES.
also reyna's freaking hilarious, mann (:
cause we're all dissing christine (well just reyna)
just to have fun.
and reyna was like pretending to kick her, right?
and christine was like. DO I HAVE TO MAKE YOU GUYS RUN LINES?
and reyna was like. oh no! I was just showing you my leg and how I wished I had your legs because they're so beautiful <3 br="">LMAO. then christine said, I can give you guys lines for sucking up - -xx
ahahahha nice try though. that was a real good comeback (:
lol I like them nice chinese girls.
j.shih reminds me of kelly. -> picture!
maybe they're like! distantly related! :D
hehehhehehhe. you never knowww (:3>->
No comments:
Post a Comment