44-8, babyyyy :D
dude those refs sucked though.
didn't call anything.
this one girl was in the key for like 10 seconds trying to "guard" me.
I heard rachel counting XD
and they were so like....wound up.
screaming BALL BALL BALL the whole time.
but haha I'm proud of myself for that game.
it feels good when people tell you, good job.
and they mean it.
dove for the ball and latched on. (:
NO ONE is taking that ball from me.
practice was fun today, playing against varsity.
they're all super chill (:
sarah anderbhan, tshih, tfang, christine castillo, michelle guan.
got commended for boxing out on sarah HELL YEAH
but I gotta step up to that ball, and put it back up right away.
put my hands up too!
two tests today: science and geometry.
think I did pretty good for both.
actually finished the whole test for geometry :D
just finished making kels's stuff.
got my basketball shoes today YAY! :D
and now imuna go jumprope my 1000 times, bye [:
No comments:
Post a Comment