Monday, February 25, 2008

basketball!

I joined.
along with:
1 stephaniepascua
2 emilyliang
3 charleendu
4 ingridhuang
5 crislynogawa
6 ritalabib
7 lindachun
8 aileenguillen
9 serinhan
10 angelawan
11 adahui
yeup
that's about it
fun, but I suck
haha
skill wise? I'm stuck somewhere between linda and aileen
it's okay though. I play for fun! and I"m trying to get pauline to join
half convinced her (;
haha so today
umm. not much happened, actually
BEAT HANNAHJOO'S TEAM FOR PE!
how shocking is that =O
lol it was pretty tight.
3 games to zero, baby!
jensen got back test
three wrong
but like...steph was like
how many'd you get wrong
I was like. 'three.'
then I asked her, she had three too
so then she was like.
oh I'll turn it in if you will too?
and I'm like sure
so then we go up and julian's like 'are you turning it in? I'll turn it in too I guess'
so me steph and julian turn it in XD
second B of the year. *sigh*
it's okay
math was never my strongest subject.
haha I got PWNED during scrimmage but it's okay.
I had fun.
and besides, this is gonna help me work on my skills, no? (:

No comments: