Tuesday, February 5, 2008

hi (:

welcome back DC people!
life just hasn't been the same without you guys.
ohhhh.
where'd you go.
I missed you so.
seems like it's been forever
since you've been gone.

thank you for coming back and not dying on me.
hehe (:
on a new note.
everyone be nice to meghan fong! she's really cool.
be nice. don't scare her off like I know you want to :D
and...I did good on comps, I think
full points for math, english, science.
one wrong on history - -xx. freaking careless mistake.
darn. it's okay. I still have a really good grade in all my classes
so I'm happy.
but on the other hand. there's people out there
who wanna kill me cause.
I'm too smart? O_o
pfft. it's called WORKING HARD. and studying your butt off (:

-----------------------------------------------------------
well I'm sitting here watching my brother delete songs that he downloaded
and playing neopets
and I realize that as he plays all the songs before he deletes them
..they bring back such potent memories,
because I associate songs with people for some reason.
thank you for making that memory. whoever you may be.
thank you nicole, for being my best friend for what? six, seven years.
you've really made a difference in the way I act and think.
thank you for influencing me and making me the way I am.
a thousand miles reminds me of.
nicole hayashida (:

No comments: