today's february 29. special day, everyone! only once every four years.
well I haven't been blogging lately, so here's a brief recap on what's been going on.
it's mostly basketball stuff cause that's what sticks out.
so.
wednesday - started working on black death essay! come out and wait for people outside of barry. steph accuses me of stalking her XD I know her schedule, actually. scary no? I know a LOT of peoples schedules (: go to practice, do some defense stuff. freaking fall flat on my back cause we were like doing defensive slides right? so I was concentrating on keeping my back straight, lose my balance, fall. get up, lose my balance again, fall. aishh...according to everyone else it was funny so. just hope that doesn't happen in the game. scrimmage some? OH I GET MY SHIRT BACK! it smelled funky cause emilyliang "stole" it from the lost and found so she washed it a couple times so it smells funky now.. goodness. borah and michelle join. oh yeah! my dad left me cause julian went to piano so I hung out with michelle and a little steph for a bit
thursday - borah and angela and aileen switch to soccer...work on offense! I act as pointguard for my court since I'm the best guard out of crislyn, me, michelle, ada. in reality though I'm like...fifth best? for guard. after steph, chardu, emilyliang, linda. anyways. swing the ball. learn how to push off defenders and jump away. and china! LOL it should be taiwan (; pick and rolling is fun. so later my blister pops...or was that monday? I forget. michelle takes freaking FOREVER to change, so we kinda got locked in...rita rescued us later (:
friday - blah day. got jerseys - I'm 21, but it's kinda big...oh well. might tie it up or something. but yeah it's pretty blah. going to church later today (: oh yeah! get donations for jessica liu's 30 hour famine.
No comments:
Post a Comment