Wednesday, February 6, 2008

ughh

today was so blah.
prayer meeting and stuff
science was messed up cause like we got to choose our seat
but like freaking SAKSHI had to take the one I wanted
the one where people actually wanted me there instead of her.
so now the table is pissed at her and wants me there :D
so instead I'm sitting with kasie/allison, which is still pretty cool.
me and kasie throw stuff at aileen x](she sits in front of us)
so science is better than before, I guess. sit in the VERY back.
ummm.english....sitting next to kevin tang, hopefully he'll move
for visual problems. but I got deborah diagonal! and sathwick next to me
which is good (:
band...blah. haha. pe was like meh? stephanie fell in the mud
what fun :)
yeahhh and a lot more people came to worship today than I thought
haha jessica missed most cause like ic and stuff.
lol when I told her she was like O_O and then she ran off..
haha score one for jessica!
and ellie didn't come. cause she was with the square. but that's okay.
I understand.
math it was kind of blah. I think stephanie doesn't like me (:
cause I do hwk in class. but oh welll. should I stop?
collins was like yeah. half the people left in the middle for sports, though.
yeah. and right now our whole house smells funky.
cause. freaking dad is making some weird medicine
so funky ><


I got my period during pe. yuckkkk - -xx

2 comments:

Michelle C said...

i would never tell ya :D
jk, maybe sometime if you tell me who you like later on
you two looked so gay running to the field lmao
jenny was like LOL I SEE THEM

does kevin talk to ya alot? :P

Sylvia Tran said...

WOah. lol.
okay, so i read the whole thing, and it seems like your normal blog, like describing your day and stuff, and i read the last line.
wow, taht sucks, haha. but wow. i cant believe you just wrote that. :P