finally done! (:
f'reals f'shoo.
hope everyone else does good or did good!
haha.
I like to hit on pianos (;
if you don't get what that means,
my piano broke while I was playing it for evaluation - -xx
so I was playing my beethoven, right? (it's in c minor btw)
and then I all of a sudden notice....how come I can't play that Bb? like there wasn't any sound coming out.
so while I"m playing I look more carefully....and yeah, it's sunken in.
so I stop! and I tell the nice old caucasian lady.
"hey I think a couple of the keys are broken.."
and she's like
"yeah, I heard that note ringing and I was puzzled cause you show better control than that."
so we small talk a little bit as best as two strangers can
while this other teacher comes in and takes a look at it
and she's like
"oh the rail's probably too tight. sometimes when someone hits it it'll jam and the keys won't work"
and then my judge HAS to tease me, so she says
"you must like to hit on pianos, huh?" LMAO
anyways that was really fun. pretty much the highlight of my day
plus all the broken keys. I had to stop a couple more times to pull them out so I could continue playing..
freaking f in my nocturne. I have SO many trills alternating f and e. so that was gayyy.
oh well. it's okay. I had fun :D
thanks to everyone for praying (:
I see brenda too! but like she comes out before me - -xx
unnecessary delays, man. oh wellll. I'm pretty sure I did good (:
she complimented me on most of my songs!
like on the scales she said
"it's so good to hear them played right for once. some of those kids that come in here, you can't even tell what they're playing."
score one for me (:
I want my results already! so I can read comments.
No comments:
Post a Comment