yeah. back to school
it was okay? haha. liz is so dead in the mornings
it's not even funny.
anyways in science I was just touching up newspaper
watched winter formal video :D
caught a glimpse of christine and her date!
band is just blah. so was pe.
haha seventh grade girls ran one way.
eighth grade + ran the other way.
so I high fived stephanie everytime we passed each other.
finished around the same time as crisilyn - 9:05ish?
haha and then I waited for steph to come around
and then we sprinted to the finish. I tried to beat her :D
played some frisbee - current score 1-0
jensen = did some wkshts. I had to teach people exponent radicals. yuck
two quizzes tmrw. how sad D:
project due tmrw! even sadder.
at lunch....ate with pauline and michelle
at the end watched crossfire tournaments. steph's good mann
she's good at everything - -xx
collins just watched some videos and talked?
after school! stayed with michellechang to help jessicaliu w/ february poster!
(it's really cool. you better compliment her)
so we went to her house first to get the posterr
jessica went bathroom. me and michelle just looked around at all the ginormous piles of food.
seriously. there's like a TON on the counter. and then like
the fridge is packed full. and then like. yeah. it's amazing how much food there is - -xx
looked at the birthday list!
then we went back. saw borah and her brother and....ELLIE AND ISAAC? GASP.
secret love relationship, yes? (: me and michelle made hearts with our hands.
went back. worked on it for like two hours.
listened to sylvia and elle and brenda talk. it was interesting :D
sylvia's disco ball was nice. but... OUR POSTER IS COOLER (:
oh and. sylvia you were scandalous today. goodness graciousss
so. then we finish. I head home. it's like almost five.
do my hwk - social studies outline notes, science wkbk.
and now I'm touching up the newspaper and bibliography.
century gothic font, just for YOU isabel (:
who wants to be my valentine! <3
1 comment:
I WANNA BE YOUR VALENTINE!! <33
Post a Comment