Wednesday, July 2, 2008

honey, I'm leaving town <3

GOODBYE ALL!
I'M LEAVINGGG FOR TAIWAN! TAIWAN! TAIWAN!
GO GO GO.
okay yeah. imuna miss you all,
but imuna get my comp back after two weeks of missions.
and then hopefully I'll be able to talk to you guys then (;
THINK OF ME. YEAH? but not too much :D

I MISS YOU GUYS ALREADY.

4 comments:

Sylvia Tran said...

waaaaah, i miss youuu.
hope youre having funn.

Michelle C said...

mhmmm you better go on and talk to me.

prayin for ya everyday (=

isabel :O said...

UGHHHH.
i cant wait to be able
to talk to you D:

i miss you already,
my dances with dodo<3

shivanti. said...

maang you haven't posted anything new!
& i was really excited to see something like you had posted before (or was it your friend) like details about waht you did in finland; or like that one time when that miracle happened (:

but but i miss you too.
i miss your orange (s)
& today bleehy
i habe to go look for medicine
cause i like lsot it
and now my dad's making me look for it.
kksbye