我終於得到電腦了,想到我苗栗那邊交的朋友,也想到他們看我的英文也看不太懂.
只好用中文大blog吧!
(你看我奪愛你們喔 :P)
今天去台北的"Grand Hotel"開會一下,有看到很久沒見的人就很快樂
我們有唱很多歌(大金剛),有分享,又有打乒乓球和大billiards - 我打billiards超爛的. 也有玩牌(:
可是呢,沒有機會跟他們去淡水逛夜市. 我4:00左右就回去我阿姨家,
然後去get a facial - -xx 超統的.
昨晚以後,就等一下在那邊因為我阿姨要按摩. 哈哈,你想知道一個超奇怪的是嗎?!
我出去用restroom的時,就聽到一個在美國的很的歌.就是"In the End" by Linking Park.
想到很奇怪. 為社會在台灣聽到這首歌呢?! 就看tv一下,發現到是一個random台灣人在唱. 聽起來超難聽的 - -|||台灣人因該不要去唱美國的歌.真是太難聽了.
我的電腦還不行用網路,只好用我媽的電腦post blog一下.
在台北好無聊唷.真的很像你們,想回苗栗在照你們出去玩. okay la!我要把這個post翻譯到英文了.
我英文會在加一點commentary,所以你們也可以用功的看英文!我自己覺得我用英文寫會寫比較多一點,比較好看一點.可是,英文就是我的mother language.你們要用功學英文喔!(esp. aliceli :D)
so I finally got to use a computer, but I thought of you guys back in miao li cause you know we're friends and all. and then I thought, dude, you guys won't be able to read my english.
so I typed in broken chinese for my miao li peeps which is up there for them to read (:
but this is for my american homies right now! so anyways,
today we went to taipei's grand hotel for a meeting with the entire taiwan mission team, saw bunch of people I haven't seen for a while. made me happy :D
so we sang a lot of songs including da jin gang, shared about our experiences abroad taiwan, played ping pong, played billiards XD I really suck at it, seriously. played cards too!
thennn. didn't get to go and shop at dan shui night market, cause I had to go back to my aunt's house around 4. after that I went to get get a facial. it FREAKING hurt man.
but my mom's all like "oh it's worth it" so whatever.
haha, wanna know something totally weird?
so I was walking out to go the restroom, and then all of I sudden I hear In the End by Linking Park.
so I'm thinking, wtfreak? turn and look at the TV. turns out it was some random taiwan fob singing it karaoke style on some game show. he sucked. so the point of this story is, taiwan people should NEVER sing american songs. it's too harsh on the ears.
dude but like. my computer just doesn't get internet for some reason. really stupid.
so I'm using my mom's to post this blog.
taipei's really boring, so I still really wanna go back to miao li and find you guys to go out and play :D
still miss you guys a lot.
and the end part is, oh I'm gonna translate my post into english now.
which I just did. so, I'm done for now. toodle-do!
1 comment:
TYPHOOOOON IN TAIIWAAAAAN.?
i miss you!
you know!
i tried to read the post
just in chinese ! =D
but it was too small and
i got tired of squinting... XD
so i just gave up and read
the english translations =)
Post a Comment