Sunday, July 27, 2008

typhoon, indians 颱風, 印度人

今天看到了印度人!!!! :D
好酷哦. 也有看到了一群白人! yay! "hwite people!"
今晚雨風也很大, 沒有帶雨傘出去, 都溼掉了 D:
有去逛街了可是沒有買到很多東西
我有賣兩件衣服! 我的美國的朋友都因該嚇到了, 因為我很討厭出去逛街XD
這真的是一個很奇怪的事. 我想要再說一件事, 可是不會用中文講究用簡單的英文講可以嗎?
I think that it is very awkward when you know that someone has blocked you on yahoo messenger or AIM. It is because (in this case) I have no way to directly talk to that person about it face to face, so therefore I can not really confront that person about this situation. (ack this is turning out to be a paragraph filled with pretty hard words. sorry D:) My friend has told me that I should just forget about the person, but I do not want to because I really want to become closer friends with that person. What do you think I should do in this case?

------------------------------------------------translation

okay imuna work backwards, 'specially cause that last bit was in english.
so. yeah. read it, tell me what you think. the sentence before was just saying
iono how to say it in chinese, so imuna say in english. hence the really awkward sentences XD
okay the real translation begins now.
"today I saw two indians! yayyy! :D also saw a bunch of "hwite people" :D
today the wind/rains were really strong, and we didn't take umbrellas out D:
shopped a bit, but didn't buy much. finally found a postcard for you though alice! :D
also bought two shirts. such a shocker eh? you guys all know how I hate to shop XD
okay yeah I'm done."

No comments: