Sunday, July 13, 2008

taiwan!

man, just finished our first week of ministry.
got so close with the youth there.
cried so much today =/
leaving them was, I can honestly say, the hardest thing I have ever done in my life.
seriously. it's like. I have never bonded with any other group of people so much in such a short amount of time. gahhh. I really hope I see them again in this lifetime...
but yeah. week was fun!
most of my kids were older than me. only had three that were younger by mere months. pwahahahha.
but fun fun fun! water balloon fight was AWESOME. it was da bomb :D
got soaked so many time, got to soak my mom, soak julian. yes yes :D
got soaked by april. sheesh (:
yeahhhh. man. I couldn't stop crying today D:
so sad! so sad! so sadddd. my heart was broken. and then on the train ride back to yong he
listened to songs that reminded me of them. cried some more =/
they have really touched my heart like no other.
so this is gonna be a shout out to them! the youth of 喜心教會

alice
sally
irene
moses
"leader"
dodo
andy
vicky
orange
nicole
you guys will always be in my heart
no matter what they say.
can't wait to see you guys again! whether it be in this life, or the next.

1 comment:

sally said...

wow 寫的真好
我們真的也很想念你們也很想在見到你們
希望有這麼一天!:)