今天又看到一個黑人了! yay!
因為是去我表哥的教會,就終於看到了一個黑人了! :D 在台灣看到4個黑人了! 我要開始數了.
教會還okay啦, 只是我大概一半都聽不懂, 就會覺得滿無聊的.
我還是比較喜歡喜信教會因為人數不多,所以會跟每一個人很熟.
對我來講, 很大的教會滿恐怖的 - -xx
聚會完的時候就去逛街了! 警察一直來, 賣東西的人就逃走了 XD
他們收東西真的收得很快, 3 秒鐘就都收完了 O___O
超帥的. 逛一逛啊,就買一些東西送美國的朋友
本來是要明天去看你們, 因為要去台南就想可以順路去看你們.
可是現在你們都睡覺了,沒有跟你們通知,就不要去了!
明年看如果可不可以再見面吧! 我要長高哦,所以下次看到你們就會比alice小姐高了!pwahahahha
好吧, 下次再見哦 (:
---------------------------------------translation(不要跟我學英文!在學校這樣寫就會被扣分哦!)
today we saw another black guy! yay!
cause I went to my cousin's church, so we saw this black guy there! :D
already seen 4 black guys in taiwan. gonna keep count now (;
the church was okay, Iguess, but couldn't understand half of the chinese so it was pretty boring.
still like the church in miao li, cause of the closer fellowship you get when there's less people and stuff. big churches are scary.
after the service we went "illegal" shopping on the streets!
the police kept coming, so they had to like gather everything up to not get caught and get fined the equivalent of about 40-50 bucks in america. 3 days work down the drain! D:
so they were REALLLLY fast. seriously. 3 seconds. literally. O_____O
so cool :D anyways so I was basically shopping for stuff for you guys, bought .... stuff (:
you guys'll find out later. cause it's for you. pwahhah!
I was gonna go to miao li to find my awesome taiwan friends! but. they're such good kids.
asleep already at this time. so I couldn't contact them to see if we could go play tmrw!
and then I'll be heading down to tainan in the end. yeahhh.
miss you guys in america!
No comments:
Post a Comment