Sunday, July 27, 2008

ralph is gross. ralph 很噁心(gross)

"Hopefully, i can be your bra someday. xDDDD" <-Ralph Dogelio (希望有一天我可以當作你的bra)
有一點奇怪喔.....先跟你講一下.
今天滿無聊的, 只是坐在家裡發呆.
有跟nicole&sally聊天以下,可是, 我們真的都是很無聊的人XD
可是還好,因為我們是homies ;D
我會去美國的時候, 想要做一個無名!
我覺的無名比blogger好很多,因為可以給你的回應回答.
也有也有
相簿還有留言! 這些東西我都覺得是滿好的
可是要回去美國的事才做,因為我現在用的電腦都是中文就看不太懂! :D
eh,想到了一件事. 會去美國的時候,你們要早一點起來才可以跟我講話XD
台灣的7:00A.M. = 美國的4:00 P.M.
台灣快樂15個小時.

-------------------------------------------------------------translation

"Hopefully, i can be your bra someday XDDDD" <-Ralph Dogelio
that's a little...queer, ralph. thought I'd tell you beforehand.
today was pretty boring, sat around the house doing nothing.
talked to sally/nicole on ym a bit, but we're all very boring people XD
that's cool though, cause we're homies aiite? ;D
when I go back to the states, imuna make myself a wretch
cause I think there's a lot of aspects of it that are a lot better than blogger
like photo albums and and guest book! and the way you can reply to comments
but I gotta go back to the states first before I make one, cause the computer I'm using now is all chinese so I don't really understand it...
haha. just thought I'd let you guys know (:
I like to pluck my mom's white hair! it's very interesting
cause she's always like. oh dear. I'm getting old. I've never had white hair this long before XD

No comments: