Monday, September 1, 2008

hoc "restore the family" summer retreat; 8.30-9.1

wow.
retreat was just....wow.
like as in a good wow!
but still, wow.
I really loved it.
and I can't believe it's over now.
and I guess it was for the greater good that we got kicked out of our room by the guys
who needed more space.
cause otherwise I wouldn't have gotten to know all those awesome hoc people
like yvonne hu (who FREAKING reminds me of emilyhwang)
and arianna
and of course, the oh ever so crazy jackie lee (:
keep in mind that yvonne's like 20, ari's 18, & jackie's 22.
hahahaha.
dude jackie's sooooo crazy.
she actually hides behinds walls and jumps out at people
and tackles people out of no where.
like she'll start running toward you.
and she's about my height. with a smaller build. XD
so she tried to tackle cat chang, who's like....5'8"?
yeah. XD
failure.
speaking of which, I cannot absolutely forget my team.
with
CAT CHANG. (20)
JANE WU. (20)
becca(rebecca chai, I thinks) - teacher@high school
[haha did you know that whitney was 14 pts short of perfection.
becca told me. cause I said that I went to whitney.
and she was like O___O
apparently this is something most teachers know?
yeah. side note.]
flora huang (& her identical twin which I meet later) (18)
janet lee(?) (18)
stephanie ______ (17)
kelly _____ (14)
yvonne&sylvia tran
sorry if I forgot anyone!!!!!

yeah, I guess I was kinda hesitant at first about meeting new people.
because I don't like meeting new people.
it's kinda hard for me.
so the first day I was quiet.
unlike me (:
and then cause we had to room with yvonne&jackie&ari
I think I opened up more.
and then we had an enforced team time with our group
so, we just talked about ourselves.
got to know each other.
for like 2 hours of just talking
and. it was just really nice.
all of them think that I'm really funny for some reason >___>
am I?
too many memories at this retreat
but I really hope that I'll be seeing them again
because even though I always call them losers,
they know that I like them. (:
and I know that they like me. <3
see you guys again soon.


oh and.
my grandpa died yesterday.

1 comment:

shivanti. said...

oh my gosh.
is it your grandpa who's torn?