
JANE LUI YOU ARE MY HERO.
omgosh I saw her on isabel's blog video thing.
and now.
I am so enthralled by her (:
she is such, such,
SUCH an amazing singer.
but the thing I like best about her is that she has an ordinary face
SEE! not all singers have to be pretty.
you guys should all myspace her or youtube her,
because seriously,
her voice is so freaking amazing. (well at least to me)
and I like the way she sings (:
balled it up on the courts again.
me, west, christi, michelle, priyanka
vs.
ann, moneener, tiffshih, alyssa, allison.
learned how to post up today!
it's pretty hard, I get intimidated when I get the ball and start to go up
and suddenly there's like 1728197 people in my face.
and I'm like BAH! and I pass it outside.
but allison was complaining about how I"m so physical XD
everyone though was REALLY physical today.
'specially tiffanyshih. man, can that girl push!
I know I should go up for it, but my survival instinct is overpowering.
I've been getting so many injuries lately.
badminton bruises on shins,
couple of welts on my right arm from getting whacked by michelle lee
(they're gonna turn into bruises)
injured ankle,
jammed fingers (index + fourth) and one fractured knuckle that is not healing properly.
I can just feel it.
well, I talked to keilani today (:
nice girl, that she is.
ahahaha SIGNIFICANT OTHER.
who's a two-timing douchebag.
hehehe I'm touched though.
this from her buddy info:
AWWWWWWWWWWW
friend: ahahhafriend: well just give me a datefriend: and I"ll run over to carmfriend: and beat him up for you (:
that's me! :Dbut yeah that was my day.
and kelsey, CHEER UP ALREADY.
your being sad -> me being sad.
not good.
ahahahaha (:
well I wouldn't really know how you feel.
but. just want to let you know that,
we're gonna love you no matter how many times you "fail" in life.
that's what friends are for, isn't it? ;]
@shivanti: she does, doesn't she? XD I think it's the poofy hair thing. but janelui > wonder girls! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment