shooooot I haven't posted in a while haha.
but first! please don't link to this blog on your blogs.
because I don't really want julian to read it so don't tell him or michele about it either okay?
I know it's kind of mean but yeahhhh.
I'm a mean person. (:
so anyways!
nothing much has been happening. or at least nothing of importance.
but I just wanted to say that
I was really touched the other day by kelsey's singing.
iono! it was one of those weird moments.
we're just sitting there in breik cause she's doing her hwk because she NEVER does her hwk at home. andd. she's just singing softly because she likes to sing
(she has a BEAUTIFUL voice btw [: )
specifically, at the cross - hillsong.
yeah I didn't tell her that I was touched cause it'd be kind of weird.
but I was! (:
anyways here's the part she was singing (the bridge.)
You tore the veil,
You made a way
When you said that it is done.
yeahhhh that was just something that's been hanging in my mind for the last day and a half. (:
(LOL I think that was the day when jess called and talked about awkward stuff. ehehee.)
someone remind me to bring food for katti too!
and today I got a cascaron cause of spanish presentations :D
No comments:
Post a Comment