two things I need to say to myself:
1. my gut instincts about people's emotions are 95% correct! :D
2. I need to stop playing spider solitaire and study for spanish D:
--------------------------------------------edit (above)
happy birthday to michelle chang!
and angel choi whose birthday was yesterday.
love you both my lovelies!
but today like.
just because of the birthday craziness that's been going on for the last couple of days
it reminded me of my birthday
and of how disappointed I felt when certain people didn't remember my birthday.
like people that I hang out with all the time but they just forgot! and.
it made me sad/wanting to cry (LOL I'm so shallow)
but yeah. and like when they said dude you should've said something! but errrr.
you're my friend. you're supposed to know, maybe yes kind of? okay yeah. (:
these past couple of days I've been very quick to anger. /agitated.
like. I was SUPER pissed at lilith when i called her after I came back from camping (which was a blast, btw. bang! + chasing squirrels with mimi + badminton)
and she didn't work on our project at all even when she promised to. >:[
I'm never working with her again.
I mean she's chill but her work ethic is like BLAH. ajlksdf;sajfl;wkjf
and i didn't post this before but it happened at your guys id practice
and hanna woo was bagging on me for coming & watching & spying.
when it's like. I'm already getting stuff from borah about it and borah is like one of my good friends! so it's okay even though it kind of hurts. (whatever it's all over now anyways)
but when hanna woo is all like SPY. GO AWAY.
and I've been to more practices than she has. it's not like I haven't seen any of it before and obviously I'm not telling anyone in my grade about it.
then I say something back and she comes over and pulls my hood tight over my head.
....I was seriously about to pull down on her arms hard enough to make her fall over and then start beating her up.
I was that pissed off. b/c I'm clearly stronger than her & I think I'd win if we fought.
but then she told me to let go of her arms and I was like.
okay. chill. no more.
yeahhhhhh :D
sorry just wanted to get that out of my system.
tomorrow hay examencito de historia y un examen de ESPANOL.
ew I hate barry >:[
ella no lleva un brassiere at least un dia cada semana.
es muy fea. me duelen mis ojos! D:
kekekekkee.
No comments:
Post a Comment