Wednesday, May 13, 2009

on the internet!

waiting for mr. lee to hurry up and sign on so I can ask him a question about our quiz tomorrow.
hoorah. joy. yippee.
I swear he just loves to nitpick details.
I bet you him and rosenberg and elberson sit together at lunch in the teacher's lounge and just talk about how to make variations on one answer. geez! cut us some slack, okay? >:[
[he signed on. I asked him. it's the whole dang section we're getting tested on D: ]

sooooo I kind of got in trouble again the other day with my mom.
I'm supposed to be nicer to julian. but dude. do you know how freaking hard it is.
cause seriously like, I really don't respect him right now.
and it's hard to "love" someone you don't respect.
my mom tells me that in order to even start loving him I have to want to first.
and ask God for help in doing so, to give me more love.
but I don't want to right now. maybe a couple weeks from now,
but most def not today.

don't know when I'm going to post again.
hopefully sometime this week? (:
anddd. should I go to your guys' id practice this friday.
I actually have homework that I can bring to do like piano theory and chinese ahahaha.
but yeah, what do you guys thinkkk.

No comments: