Monday, May 11, 2009

PRIVATE

hehehehheh I closed up my blog.
just because I want to.
to prevent unwanted eyes from peering in.

me and julian aren't exactly on the friendliest of terms.
I know he's my brother but stilll.
that doens't mean I have to like him, right?

anywayssss. track meet was largely uneventful.
there was this girl though! natalie, I think? white/mexican, my grade.
they were running the 1600. first & second place are done,
her and tetzlaff + haskell are competing for third. (she's ahead of them)
down to the last 50 meters! and then...
one of the other schools tries to cut in. but then trips her! ON PURPOSE.
so she stumbles. then. the other school trips her again! >:[
so she finished 5th.
and they claim it was an accident, but dude
just how hard is it to cut in without tripping someone
it's a mile. you guys are all tired. not running to fast.
liars - -xx
tetzlaff got the sportsmanship award too (we should've got that)

BLEHHHH. yeah.
well. no piano for a month! these weeks should be pretty good.

2 comments:

Angel said...

LOL
teztlaff girlss are ginormouss :O
YOU GUYS SHOULDVE GOTTEN THE SPORTSMNAHSIP
CAUSE YOU GUYS ARE ALL A SHIP OF SPORTY MEN WHO WERE ACCEPTING
>:]
but i know you did your best :D
HOORAH FOR NO PIANOO :D

Isabel said...

'norwalk/artesia'
HEY! THATS FAR! O:
isnt it? O__________O




yay for ninja like secret blog !(: