Wednesday, May 20, 2009

tests! >:[

I hate today tomorrow friday.
today = lee test part 1 short essay.
tomorrow = lee test part 2 multiple choice + breik test part 1 multiple choice
friday = breik test part 2 free responsee.

and I have to finish my civil war map which i never should have started.
but might as well finish it because I already put that much effort into it.
(besides, I kinda like it :] )

yesterday went to id practice.
lol tina was there at the end. but then she jumped me. and called me fat.
so I jumped her and threw her to the ground.
ahhaha jesspark came up at that exact moment and she was like O____O
kind of like. omg! what'd you just do emily? picking on little kids now?!
but me and alice were like yeeeeah :D high five.
but then tina gets up and slaps alice upside the head so I was like.
errr. oh crap. I didn't think it'd hurt that much.
I get thrown I just get up no big deal.
but I guess it hurt =/
well, tina's a tough kid. ahahhaha. I gave her my ear of corn to kind of make up for it.

but you know what!
INTERNATIONAL DAY IS COMING UP IN TWO DAYS WHOOPEEE.
then. CAMPING MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND IN TWO DAYS TOO YAYYYY! :DD
get to torture little lucy all day hehhehe :)
if I don't come home! you know who to blame ;]
yeah I can't wait for id.
it's gonna be great! go buy your food tickets now everybody..!
or else you won't have any yummy yummy food to eat.

------------------------------------------edit
oh yeah! this is like the MOST weirdest thing that happened to me today.
so I was sitting over on the bench by bruesch's room during snack.
cause that's where I most always sit, just to chill with esther and michelle lee and stuff right?
so I'm just sitting there. doing nothing. fa dai! as you would say in chinese (:
and all of a sudden a couple of scrubs come by and start talking to me.
they were like "you're that girl. right."
and I'm like. "yeahhhhh?"
and then they said "well ruthwick wants to ask you to aloha but he's too shy."
and then I'm like WTF. O_______O
then gabriel (gonzales) comes and says "yeah he likes you" or something along those lines.
and then he says "yes or no?"
.....no? duh? do you even have to ask >:[
I told him that I didn't believe him anyways.
I'm kind of flattered, actually . but inside I'm thinking. is this the best I can do? D:
ahahhaha :)
but then I told katti about it during spanish and she asked ruthwick if he was going to aloha and he said. no. I don't do dances.
so then I'm thinking were they lying to me? but there's no reason for them to lie so I'm like huhhhhhhhhhhh. -_-
yeah. (:

1 comment:

Angel said...

zoohh my goodnesss!!!
THE TWINS??!!

OH MY EMILY ;D