Wednesday, May 13, 2009

spider solitaire + pauline

pauline I think you are too cool to be a pushover.
be all RAWR and make then scared of you.
then put on your mean face >:[
and order everyone to do 50 push ups yay! :D

EVERYONE SHOULD LISTEN TO HER. (:

edit-----------------------------------
HOHOOOOOO.
I just beat my old high score at spider solitaire (two suits, cause I suck at it)
1165, baby! :D
14 games won. 75 games played. win percentage: 18%
epic fail (:
and the sad thing is. all of these games have been played since I got kicked off the internet.
yeahhhhh :[

2 comments:

Isabel said...

your blog doesnt show up on my feed when you update -_________-'


grr. grr.

cause its private!
UPDATE MORE!
make my daily visits fun :D

Michelle said...

HAHA I LOVE YOUR SOLITARE %
don't worry mine is like that and its ONE suit
and my high score is like 1109 or something.

and yes i agree with the pauline statement :)