my canker sore is pissing me off.
but whatever.
pe was pretty fun today
didn't play badminton
but me and steph and rita were kind of drilling
like me or steph would shoot the ball from outside the key
if we miss, try and get the ball before rita and shoot again until we make
if she makes it before us
then steph would give the ball to me and it's my turn. or vice versa.
pretty fun.
jensen test was like okay.
not that hard, so I was like yay (:
think I did pretty good.
oh! at lunch emilyhwang came and joined our prayer group :D
which was pretty coooool.
score one for emily hwang!
we talked in small groups and stuff.
after school
library/tc with ellie & paley
pointless though.
now all I'm waiting for
is for my mom to come home
and cook some food.
so my stomach will stop growling. - -xx
1 comment:
I saw you at TC!! ^-^
P.S. Kare Kano is awesome so don't hate!! ...XD
Post a Comment