we won! 34-16
going for 4&0 man (:
uhh. today was okay
my topic sentence/thesis got used as example in english (:
science was blah.
band...okay? I'm still thinking about if I'm gonna take it next year or spanish
pe was fun, as it always is
I just played steph/crislyn for badminton
me = single, them = double..
so it was kinda cheap XD
but then all the asb people came in
and katti came on my team! brian lee went on theirs
and me and katti pwned (;
mostly me and steph playing though, with some input from katti/brian
they got some good hits man.
I need to learn how to smash from steph.
jensen was just boards and whatnot
collins = ppt; need to get notes later from amy...
then game! WHOOT!
it was fun. I got a lot more playing time this game
steph didn't get that much really...she got benched like 1/3 the time?
I was on there with archie/charleen a lot
pretty fun. 63 kept telling 30 to get in front of me
and I"m like. YEAH! get in front of me
30 cracks me up mannn (:
10 was REALLY good. like she played really tight up on our pointguard
so it was kind of yeah. but still, we end up winning
which is cool.
apparently, I did a fake in the game? O_O
got complimented by katti later at least XD
she was like. emily yang! you! nice fake. and I'm like.
I did a fake? huhhhh? haha
apparently trying to shoot but not letting go of the ball
and changing your mind last minute to dribble around your guard
is considered a "fake."
in that case. that's just my inborn brain telling me that shooting with someone jumping in my face is a pretty bad idea. (:
we had a lot better refs this time! can't wait to play carm man.
brent ec was pretty interesting this time
they hired some dancer lady to come and talk to us
and the whole time we're all looking at hannah joo XD
ballet freak. and it was pretty cool with her stories and whatnot.
steel tree; falling; yellow socks; black half tutu; dirt picture; lmao (:
haha she has the same size shoes as hanjoo (:
afterwards me and pauline and alice and chris and julian stayed
and worked.
me 0n my essay. them on their biographies. and we talked.
and we come down later and start dancing/singing in front of hanna woo
who got freaked out (:
later me and alice and julian are waiting and we talk.
alice, you crack me up man :D
No comments:
Post a Comment