Tuesday, March 18, 2008

testing.

8:09 mile! :D
I feel so proud of myself
I didn't run with steph, but she was right behind me XD
I think she sorta used me to pace herself
usually it's the other way around.
haha at like the second lap
I turned around to see how far behind steph was right?
so I was looking around the corner
and then I hear her like 15 feet behind me and she's like
why are you slowing? you tired already?
and I"m like. whoa. I didn't know you were right there.
and then I kept running. I think I ran pretty fast the first lap
not so fast the second
picked up speed as I ran the third.
so two laps = 5:30, three = 8:09. 2:30-2:45ish a lap, yeah?
pretty goooood (:
and then me and steph just play badminton.
I really need to work on my backhand when it flies past the left side of my head.
ugh. that's where I was bad.
cause steph kept hitting it to my left side, so I was pretty helpless there =/
I mean I still hit backhand and all but yeah
my only advantage is that I got a strong right arm so I can hit prettyyyyy far. (;
so I make my opponent run, and that's how I win
basketball practice was okay. I think I bond more with charleen these days.
but me and archie are still tight and all, yeahhhh? XD
so are me and rita labooby.

1 comment:

Michelle C said...

mmhmmm thats how i win badminton too making them run. i hit it to front right, they go up, i hit back left, etc etc etc (:
hooray for 3-0 in games!