Monday, March 24, 2008

scrapes&cuts

they're delightful.
but believe me, they sting like HECK.
not joking. me and crislyn went for the ball
somehow I ended up on the ground.
falling on my right side
like four lines of scabs on my right calf & a scraped left knee
stings like HECK

lunch was pretty fun, though
cake galore :D
got in my hair though.
thanks for providing ammo shivvy! (;

after school: cockroach killing (: with a random planner I found on the floor
then practice only eight people showed up...not that much to do
we practice crossovers and stuff.
freaking RUN like 10 up&downs
one everytime someone missed a freethrow, two if one of the ass. coaches made it.
so. it turned out to be 10. or 9. something like that.
but it was fun. orchestra people got out early.
..why was that, actually?
and. I want a basketball shirt. I'll ask my mom for money again tmrw and see if I'll get it (;
tuo tuo la la is my favorite pastime.

No comments: