I was pretty stupid today (:
I mean, seriously.
it's not every day that I run into poles.
as to how it happened?
well...
so me and steph and crislyn were running together.
it was pretty slow. so I was like. hurry up!
and steph's like. you don't have to run with me. go socialize with shannon or something.
and I'm like. noooo. cause shannon's kind of weird. and I say. why don't you.
so she does! and she's like HI SHANNON. shannon says hi. and keeps running.
so we catch up to steph and I'm like HAHA SUCKER (: told you so.
then she says. bet you can't get her to say hi either. so
I run up to her and I'm like YO SHANNON WHASUP!!!
and then. cause I'm not looking where I was going
I ran into the pole >< how stupid of me.
of course, everyone else was cracking up like crazy :P
how mean of them.
jensen...it was okay, I guess? pretty boring
cause I already knew everything
we might change seats tmrw D:
noooo. I love my seat...I hope I get a good one, at least.
I'm gonna die and request for a change of seat
if I sit next to vince. or God forbid. erik >< *shudder*
collins was like bleh. 23/25 D: HOW DID I GET THAT???
but 90/90 on test so yay. right now my grade's like
98.96....287/290 so not bad.
basketball practice was fun, though.
box out drills in the grass! oh what fun (:
we did so many pushups though cause the offense always got the ball
after like 2-3 seconds...but once we held 'em off for like 7 seconds! soo...
no pushups that time
but everytime we're on defense and the offense gets the ball
5 push up penalty - -xx
then we do stack
and my team ends up running two lines, which isn't that bad
but seriously everytime I sprint the last line back
I always end up sorta dizzy...is that bad?
haha. but whatever. practice was fun
and then I get home
practice s'more badminton with my dad and stuff
hit the birdie at the wall
at least now I can hit overhand like 80% of the time (;
but now my arms and legs are sore so.. ><
yeah. imuna go finish up some homework.
see ya guys laterr.
No comments:
Post a Comment