Sunday, March 23, 2008

happy easter!

when people go egg hunting (;
and when people cake me.
which is what happened today
thanks sylvia for buying cake :D
it was good. especially when I got to cake amanda (;
but when you guys sneaked up on me
TRYING TO DISTRACT ME WITH PIZZA, EH?
and amanda sticks a whole plate of frosting in my face - -xx
so I chase her (:
I get her again later with white frosting this time
and I got amy too XD
oh yeah amy got baptized
WHOOOOOOOO! :)
welcome to the good life, baby.
and my cousin with the crazy hair is coming today.
in like 30 minutes to an hour.

I got bored so I looked up my name
on this random website.
so here's what I got.
EMILY

Gender: Feminine

Usage: English

Pronounced: EM-i-lee [key]

Medieval feminine form of Aemilius (see EMIL).

and then I look up Emil. and here's what I get.
EMIL

Gender: Masculine

Usage: German, Scandinavian, Czech, Polish, Slovene, Hungarian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Serbian, Croatian, English

Other Scripts: Емил (Bulgarian, Serbian)

Pronounced: E-meel (German, Polish), e-MEEL (English) [key]

From the Roman family name Aemilius, which was derived from Latin aemulus meaning "rival".
WHOAA! how cool is that. my name in its origin means rival. does that mean I'm overly competitive? still. that's such a cool meaning for my name (:

yeah. like the new blogskin? :D
took me a long time to set up and tweak.
hope you guys enjoy it (:

No comments: