Wednesday, March 12, 2008

whitney vs. tetzlaff!

won. 32 - 27.
pretty fun, even though I got less playing time than last time.
but oh well.
still fun.
linda & steph made SO many threes.
unbelievable.
they were on fire today, mann.
smoking hot <3

me and steph are at the top for badminton
1st place, baby (:

changed seats for math.
i tell you, those cards are rigged.
I'm not sitting next to steph anymore :P
but..I'm sitting next to alice, and julian.
vince in front, james to one side and stephen to the other.
seriously. those cards are rigged.
me and alice just moved over one seat XD

voting's almost over! voted for kasie/jasmine.
but if I could vote for eighth grade I'd vote emilyH, emilyL, josh, joe.
no one forget to vote!
VOTE EMILYH AND EMILYL FOR PRES/VICE. WHOOOT :D

haha at the library today
it was pretty fun (:
cause like. iono. it was just fun!
just hanging out with like emilyH, alice, chris, pauline, ellie, mary, all those people.
it's just fun XD
I don't know if emilyH knows who I am (;
but whatever. she's really nice!
so everyone vote for her cause she's nice even to strangers like me.
hannah joo's pretty nice too.
but still, I'd pick emilyH over hanjoo any day (:

No comments: