Friday, December 21, 2007

changing.

here's something someone said in their card to me.
the card made me happy (:
did I say that already?
anyways. this person is really deep. so here we go.
"thanks for being __________. its that kind of adjective taht goes deeper than deep and reaches higher than high. its a word that words themselves can not explain. it is not a word that can be spoken or heard, but felt. It is a word of compassion, love, & laughter. you are truly _________. May God bless your Christmas & new year to come. saranghae <3"

on a side note. NEVER GIVE ANYONE
SOMETHING YOU AHVE STOLEN FROM THEM.
WRAPPED IN EXCESSIVE LAYERS OF TAPE.
worst gift in the world. jkay, ily mary (: my only lima bean..out of two.
six candy canes.

IMUNA MISS YOU GUYS MANNNNN.
this has been a really good four months.
seriously.
I mean maybe not for you guys
but this four months has really changed me.
the way I think.
the way I act
the way I talk.
I mean, seriously. like I've ditched ALL of my elementary friends.
cept for julian if you could call him a friend XD jk.
and found you people who mean the world to me.
you know cause. it's not the events that make life.
it's the people who you share the events with that do.
some of you guys I might've met later.
some of you guys I might've met earlier.
but I love you ALLL the same. and I mean it.
you eighth graders ( + liz, janelle, and serin) are my world.
you are the ones who
make my life worth living.
you are the ones who inspire me
to get out of bed each day
just to be able to see you guys
to hang out with you,
who I'm proud to call my friends - no matter how long you may stay in my life
I'm still proud to know you.
proud to be able to say, hey look, see her? yeah the pretty one. that's my friend.
she's mine, so don't you dare jack her. you mess with her, I'll kill you. (:
and seriously.
this past four months.
are probably the most changing in my life.
it's when I've left everything
that I thought was good
when I thought nothing could get better - everything was perfect mann.
I left it for whitney.
stepped out of my old skin into a new world.
infinitely better than the one I left behind - more than perfect.
and you're the ones who've made it that way.
so thank you.

with all my heart.
for being my friend.
imuna miss you guys a lot over break.
see you guys in two weeks mann.
take advantage of this break without my annoying face :P
hehe :D
I can never stay serious for long. that's what makes me so cool (:
you know itt.

1 comment:

ehleesheencup said...

143 emilyyang. (:
IM GONNA MISS YOU.
so you better miss me.
but try not to miss me too much, eh?
;)