everyone's all emo outside of church =\
but at church
it was pretty good
musical celebration = blehhh.
got some gifts :D
haha jessica's book.
about. "puzzling and improbable questions and answers - do fish drink water?"
by bill mclain.
still, it's pretty interesting.
haha I just managed to flip open to this page.
and you knwo what it says?
"orange M&M's are thought to augment breast size."
...interesting, eh?
anyways. ellie's in newyork. and I miss her :(
and she apparently ahd a bad day.
so she was being emo... sigh. - -xx
ELLIE I LOVE YOU
YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL.
NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAYY.
it doesn't matter what they think.
cause I think you dress very nice.
and what do fobs know anyways.
THEY'RE FOBS MANN.
don't feel bad because I still love you and always will.
and Jesus loves you!
and you aren't weird.
I'm weird. doooi. like the emily that I am XD
seriously fobs don't know anything.
they're really annoying. specially conton fobs.
don't listen to them. you're beautiful!
no matter what they say [singing]
I don't even think they were talking about you anyways XD
cause I think you dress very nice.
and what do fobs know anyways.
THEY'RE FOBS MANN.
don't feel bad because I still love you and always will.
and Jesus loves you!
and you aren't weird.
I'm weird. doooi. like the emily that I am XD
seriously fobs don't know anything.
they're really annoying. specially conton fobs.
don't listen to them. you're beautiful!
no matter what they say [singing]
I don't even think they were talking about you anyways XD
but yeah.
cheer up mann.
you're ellie.
who is my husband.
and everyone knows that my husband has to be gorgeous ;)
jk. but you are!
so. may this boost your self morale.
AND I WASN'T LYING.
I WAS BEING.
TOTALLY SINCERE.
okay?
merry christmas (in two days)
^^
then tonight
wei's sleeping over!
haha me and him and julian start playing games XD
beat 50 & 150 cc all-cup tour.
took FOREVER man. but it was worth it (:
then beat flower cup on mirror mode. pwahhahahah.
and thenn....mario party four XD
I won, of course.
...with some cheating, perhaps XD
and yeah.
gnite!
cheer up mann.
you're ellie.
who is my husband.
and everyone knows that my husband has to be gorgeous ;)
jk. but you are!
so. may this boost your self morale.
AND I WASN'T LYING.
I WAS BEING.
TOTALLY SINCERE.
okay?
merry christmas (in two days)
^^
then tonight
wei's sleeping over!
haha me and him and julian start playing games XD
beat 50 & 150 cc all-cup tour.
took FOREVER man. but it was worth it (:
then beat flower cup on mirror mode. pwahhahahah.
and thenn....mario party four XD
I won, of course.
...with some cheating, perhaps XD
and yeah.
gnite!
1 comment:
ROFLMAO I HAVE THE 'DO FISH DRINK WATER' BOOK TOO XD
Post a Comment