ackhem.qwertyuiop: well.
ackhem.qwertyuiop: it's just.
ackhem.qwertyuiop: like I take the time and everything.
ackhem.qwertyuiop: to run with stephanie.
ackhem.qwertyuiop: cause she doesn't run with the other populars.
ackhem.qwertyuiop: cause crislyn and jessica run faster.
ackhem.qwertyuiop: and hannah joo and noel and ingrid are slower.
ackhem.qwertyuiop: and like.
ackhem.qwertyuiop: I give myself leg cramps and everything.
ackhem.qwertyuiop: keeping her pace.
ackhem.qwertyuiop: shortening my strides.
ackhem.qwertyuiop: cause my legs are longer.
ackhem.qwertyuiop: but then like.
ackhem.qwertyuiop: what's the freaking point.
ackhem.qwertyuiop: cause like after we're done running or whatever.
ackhem.qwertyuiop: I just get COMPLETELY ignored.
ackhem.qwertyuiop: I'm trying my hardness to be nice.
ackhem.qwertyuiop: cause I like stephanie (:
ackhem.qwertyuiop: but then like.
ackhem.qwertyuiop: I get ignored.
ackhem.qwertyuiop: and it makes me feel worthless.
ackhem.qwertyuiop: that's my rant (:
besides the rant.
my day was okay.
OGAWA!
hahah mary in band.
she has to learn how to freeze after a song (:
2 comments:
DON'T FEEL WORTHLESS!! CUZ YOU'RE NOT!!
WHO CARES ABOUT 'POPULARS' WHEN YOU HAVE US =D
That's one of the reasons I don't hang out with Stephanie anymore too...cuz she started hanging out with the 'populars' more. =/
she was talking to me when she typed that!(:
Post a Comment