it's amazing what it can do to you.
haha me and deborah
we cracked up for like. NO REASON AT ALL.
I started laughing.
she sees me laughing, she laughes.
I see her laughing, I start again!
then I calm down. and play this CRAZY note
and we both laugh again.
and this is in like
the middle of hansel and gretel
and mr. england keeps on conducting.
and for some reason I find that mr. england looks really funny
so I start laughing again.
it's an endless cycle
which began when deborah forgot her sheet music
so she shared with me.
so mr. england gave us a funny look.
and I was like HAHAHHAHAH inside
and it just broke free.
plus my sheet music has like 'ni fang pee' and 'pabo' written all over it
which of course, is enough to make ANYONE laugh (:
judy and mary called us weird ><
then in pe.
I was defender
so me and mary are just like talking
while the ball's all the way over on the other side.
and we start playing like
lemonade
and we do a good luck handshake
we play slide and various korean slapping games.
then mr. ednoff gets off his cellphone
and he's like
'ladies! no more pattycake'
and then me and mary just talk about like
kindergarten and stuff.
how she had ebisuya and love and stuff.
yeahhh. fun day (:
No comments:
Post a Comment