Friday, December 21, 2007

clumsiness.

haha this year I've also become
increasingly clumsy.
like seriously.
we just pulled out of the driveway getting to church
after leaving my parent's friends and their kids at our house.
and then.
I drop a whole plate of cookies on the floor of yvonne's car ><
SORRY YVONNE
and sorry for not shutting up. ><
SORRY SORRY SORRY
but today for church was pretty cool.
jessica was being seductive like always <3
amanda was tickling chloe
I had chocolate on my shoe!
and yeah. it was pretty fun
got a book from sylvia and underwear too! sylvia's cool like that mann.
you know it. and I guess. yeah fun. white elephant gift exchange (:
giftnapping galores. apple cider at the end!
then a good talk with sylvia about populars.
my favorite subject.
and yeahhh. oh ellie!
you got mentioned. cause we were talking bout hannah joo and yvonne's like
is that the girl that came to our church!
and i"m like naww. that's ellie shin mann. she's cool.
and she was like. oh. she seems nice (:
haha yeah. k then. night everyone! <3 sleep tight.

No comments: