what's wrong with this world
it's leaving me confused
and depressed
I don't get it
and
why am I always in the backseat?
not just literally...but
in life. why am I always in the backseat?
always in the audience
always watching
never doing anything
seriously.
this is getting gay
I think I'm gonna ditch the sleepover thing
seeing as it's oh so ever coincindentally
scheduled to collide with the gay workshop
and I already feel left out at church
so what's the point of going to hte sleepover.
iono
screw this
forget I said anything
sure it might jsut be a phase
but I don't like this phase.
im gonna let it control me and direct the way I act
because I'm not strong enough to do otherwise
..yeah, my problems are miniscule
I have no argument for letting it affect me
it's just that im sick of this world
sick of the broken friendships
sick of getting ignored
sick of everything
you just think nothing's wrong
cause i fake.
...I just pray that tmrw is better than today
welch
today was okay.
we're the orange panthers ^^
and yeah. endofstoryy.
No comments:
Post a Comment