Saturday, December 29, 2007

SFRANCISCO II

feeling pissed of.
this conference sucks so far.
they have white people on worship,
and last year's was better.
same speaker as last year.
and that prayer tunnel was just awkward.
I don't think I'm gonna get anything this year
but oh well.
the only thing I'm looking forward to is the hanging out with my friends.
and my cousins' being gay
I WALKED ALL THE WAY OVER HERE TO HER HOTEL
IN THE FREEZING RAIN
and she's like oh you can't use my laptop
I have to go now I woke up late.
- -xx
so I'm using the hotel computer.
which is weird.
and no one's even on cause it's so early
not even ellie...
and yeah.
mann. can't wait to get back to you guys
and ditch my cousin.

you guys are my world <3
miss you guys mann.
hehe (:

4 comments:

shivanti. said...

hello.
my skin is bothering me.
i look like a red baloon.

NOT FUNNY/

Michele ^-^ said...

...NOO YOU WERE ONLINE AND I WASN'T HERE. GOOSSHHH. I WAS STILL SLEEPING WHEN YOU POSTED THIS. T-T

Michelle C said...

you wake up soooooooooo early =|
but that happens when you're in a different place.
its so coooooooooooooooooooold

shivanti. said...

i changed my blog.


yelloowsneakers.blogspot.com