today was okay
nothing special
screw jensen
shoudl study for torres test
collins test was okay.
then today.
I PRETEND TO BE JULIAN
talk to hanna
for like the longest time (:
and she doesn't really notice.
and finally I tell her.
and then she treats me different.
darn. hanna's an okay popular I guess
not as bad as like
ingrid. persay.
it's jsut taht they turn mean when they're with their friends ><
haha. popular rant. read below!
anyways
talked to izzy too
had to convince her into believing I was julian
after I said watshisface XD
I did it on purpose.
to see if she would notice.
she did. (sigh)
and then I halfway convinced her (:
then I fessed up.
and yeah. that's my day
pretending to be julian.
OH
daniel hit me in the head wit hthe basketball ><
at least I didn't lose any memory (:
No comments:
Post a Comment