Thursday, May 22, 2008

BAND O RAMA!

semi-okay day today, I guess
it was raining today + thunders. scary.
hope it's BRIGHT and SUNNY
tomorrow for international day (:
science test is over and done with, so that's cool.
oh and. for band-o-rama it was pretty cool too, I guess.
saw nicole and christina. and christina said I grew!
hehehehe. which is very cool.
think I'm gonna buy like popcorn chicken
and rice and stuff for ID tmrw. imuna be boring that way (:
oh and pe. pe. pe was okay. I'm in group two,
with steph and most of the eighth grade girls
and aileen and rita. they're all that matter in my group.
and I think kevin tang is kind of. really sticking closely to me >_>
disturbing, really. he ALWAYS says hi.
maybe it's because I'm nice to him.
but whatever! REC DAY! YEAH YEAH YEAH.
okay I need to sleep. so this is where I end.
gnite, my faithful readers (:
and alice. DON'T LOSE YOUR MIND.
if you did. who'd I talk to in jensen! (;
jk. you're worth more to me than that. but feel better soon, yeah?
I'll answer for you.
YES I WILL EMILY.
that's a good girl alice.
okay now I really need to sleep. gnite, dears.

No comments: