Monday, May 19, 2008

DEAD RAT.

yes that's right. you heard me.
dead rat!
that crawled into mary's garbage and died (:
and then she called me specifically just to tell me about how animal control wouldn't come
cause it wasn't an emergency x]
silly bean. hmm. today was pretty good, actually.
yes. very good.
AND TOMORROW SHALL BE BETTER.
it will. because I said so.
and!
highlight of the dayyyy
I hit two homers!!! :D
my dream for softball in pe this quarter.
first time hitting homer.
I feel proud of myself now (:
hopefully we'll get district test results back.
after like three weeks - -xx
and collins sub for the rest of this week!
her dad died... rip mr. collins. cool sub, so I'll be listening to my zune everyday after school for the rest of this week.
at first I thought the sub was annie fang! from church! looked so similar.
but naw. you know what'd be cool!
if teresa came and subbed for us (:
cause I know she subs in this district for middle schoolers.
if only, if only..

No comments: