Tuesday, May 20, 2008

BWAHAHAHAHA.

good day again. but too lazy to say why.
hummm. finished pleasantville. pretty darn dirty movie, man.
gonna have science test on thurs.
bandorama on thurs! anyone wanna come? we got some pretty cool music.
and shivvy's gonna come with me to get my bass clar after school on thurs from the band room (:
WHO WANTS TO COME WITH US. very cool.
pe. was like. okay. haha I was like messing with hanjoo. she was my pacer for today, or like just something to get me going. a goal to beat. ended up getting ahead of jessicapark, cause she started slowing down. so that was like yay (:
after thinking about, I want pe with hanjoo next year! even though she's like blech sometimes and really bossy, you know, she's not that bad. at least to me. pretty funny & cool sometimes.
so I want pe with her next year. she's a good athlete, after all (;
lunch is the same old same old.
jensen was just groups + worksheets again. saw alice's swimmer muscle :D
collins: sub tmrw ->josh's mom! how queer. well, gotta say "ai-yi hao."
be the good little chinese kid and suck up to her (;
hehe. well, yeah. pretty good day I guess.
+ some other stuff that happened that made it good.
hope tmrw's like today! :)

No comments: