YOU GUYS WERE TOTALLY AMAZING.
no lie. (:
and the most amazing of all, was of course.
qianxiao (;
even though I didn't see you! but I'm sure you were awesome.
gonna watch you once josh burns me a copy, which I hope he won't forget to do >__>
but hmm. excluding check please, take two
my ranking of the other plays is
1. comply with the power & lemonade stand.
2. the one with emilyhwang!
3. DMV something
4. the one with chrisplatt!
2. the one with emilyhwang!
3. DMV something
4. the one with chrisplatt!
OKAY OKAY OKAY
I GOTTA WATCH CHECK PLEASE.
SERIOUSLY.
JOSH. BURN IT. GIVE ME A COPY. ASAP. AND YOU'LL BE MY BESTEST BUDDY FOREVER (:
thank you. and thanks to everyone for putting on a great show!
I GOTTA WATCH CHECK PLEASE.
SERIOUSLY.
JOSH. BURN IT. GIVE ME A COPY. ASAP. AND YOU'LL BE MY BESTEST BUDDY FOREVER (:
thank you. and thanks to everyone for putting on a great show!
I'm totally going next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment