Saturday, May 17, 2008

track meet!

it's over! and I sucked at my events.
but it was fun (: and totally worth it.
thanks for the bonding experience, guys.
HAHA me and joan and michelle and jensen
we were like arguing about three lefts making a right
and we finally agreed on
three left turns make a right. ahahahaha (:
gosh ms. jensen. so picky.
and she pointed out the carm coach's shirt.
which was freaking arrogant.
and she was like. I should put a sticker on it that says, WE WHUPPED YOUR ASS IN BASKETBALL.
so me and joan and michelle are like YEAH MS. JENSEN! DO IT DO IT DO IT.
cause their shirt was like. bragging. it had carm's girls' soccer season 07 on it
with their wins. boo.
anyways! here's what people won
that I remember
Borah! 1st place high jump
Pauline! 3rd place high jump
Aileen! 4th place high jump, 5th place long jump, 6th place shotput
James! 2nd place long jump, 1st place 100m, 1st place 4x100 relay
Chris! 4th place 1600m
and other people. but i don't remember XD
sorry guys.
but yeah it was fun.
AND I got rid of my farmers tan. so extra bonus (:
with no sunburn. pwahahahaha.
LOCKIN THIS FRIDAY! + NARNIA! AND MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND! AND INTERNATIONAL DAY! AND TEST RESULTS.
this is gonna be a good week (:

No comments: