but it's cool too (:
but it sucks. ahhahha.
dude, pauline's such a weird little kid.
she told me this story.
cause we were swapping.
and then like she said.
"yeah when I was little
I was on a plane flight with my mom or something right?
and then I wake up in the middle
and I ask, 'where's dad?'
and my mom was like he's at home
so I say 'I want dad' and then I head over to the emergency exit
and my mom's like NOOOO and runs after me"
LOL what a funny little kid (:I was on a plane flight with my mom or something right?
and then I wake up in the middle
and I ask, 'where's dad?'
and my mom was like he's at home
so I say 'I want dad' and then I head over to the emergency exit
and my mom's like NOOOO and runs after me"
yeah. track was fun, cept he kept talking.
that coach fred dude.
took freaking forever.
and in between my leg froze up again.
oh well. COLLINS TEST TMRW D:
AND SKIT.
AND JENSEN QUIZ.
gah. and social. have fun you guys!
take lots of pictures for me, yeah?
No comments:
Post a Comment