Monday, May 26, 2008

look up in the sky.

happy happy happy birthday my luverly angel choi [:{

wow, how long have I known you?
probably the longest out of anyone else in eighth grade.
[julian doesn't count ;)]
seriously though, since like osborn to now.
we've always been friends huh?
I still remember that stupid play we had to do XD
for christmas.
I also remember like me and nicole getting mad at you (:
cause you wouldn't play with us anymore. but you went off with your own little cool third grade friends.
but then we made up! and that was awesome.
life wouldn't be the same without you, dear.
I hope we'll always be good friends (:
AND NEXT YEAR. WE SHALL HAVE PE TOGETHER. WITHOUT SHARON PARK.
and then. I shall become your coolest scrub friend forever.
and sharon will be like. D:
hehe (:
again, I wish you a happy birthday! & many more to come :D

No comments: