actually, both of 'em
from high jump and stuff
but I think my shotput got better. throwing about 18' these days, I think
mm. scraped my elbow too!
now I have a "battle scar" to match pauline
HAHA (:
anyways, finally finished district test.
hope I get a good score.
aced my collins test! yeah.
and yeah. track was fun, even without you ORCHESTRA people
goodness.
yeah. track was highlight of the day (:
GOT MY JUMPING STREAK BACK.
haha so young was like being hmmmmm. slightly....HMMM. yes.
and corrine sees us doing shotput.
so like. she pretends to do it too. so she like shoves out into the air with an imaginary ball
then twists all the way around and falls on her butt XD
and joe calls her over and makes her try it XD
LMAO
it was pretty pathetic though, to tell the truth.
but it's okay. she's corrine. I love her anyways :)
No comments:
Post a Comment