Thursday, May 29, 2008

talking.

yes; today was a very. focused on talking
day. not action, really. but more talking with people
pe I fell behind as hanjoo sprinted ahead, but that's alright.
I skipped the third lap whereas she skipped the second.
it's still fun to run with her (:
she really is a nice person, ya know. quirky at times, and funny.
sometimes bossy while dealing with her team, but really,
hanjoo's a nice person. I can't remember why I didn't like her before (:
I remember the first time I actually met her, or when she talked to me
was when we were lined up. I was getting ready to blitz for flag football,
and she said
"you're emily right? emily liu talked about you a lot."
of course, at that point I was already biased toward her from what people had said.
so I kinda ignored her a bit. but yeah. I'm glad I got to know her these past few weeks.
haha while we were running today, she was like.
I run like you now. with pointed fingers ^^
and then I taught her how to not swing her arms across her body to run better. yay!
anyways, then me and steph shot around a bit.
I think that I like shooting one handed these days. it's just easier.
and all the balls are too light anyways. plus my aim is simply shot, but oh well.
that'll come with practice.
rita and crislyn and tiffany and melissa just fool around most of the time.
during lunch I guess I just did piano theory.
jensen, got district tests back. 94%!!! good job me.
discussed some problems with steph, cause we had the same form. and she's smart (:
collins. sat there. charles is intent on pointing out how I do my homework in class - -xx
just cause HE can't do his homework in class anymore cause he sits in the front
doesn't mean I can't >____>
goodness gracious charles. after school, sat around for about an hour and a half.
did homework with labdhi, but then she left. so I went over to emily liang
tutored her a bit for math (:
emily liang is so freaking funny XD
did you know that she talks to herself, and sings to herself, and makes weird noises out of no where.
I'm completely serious here. she is so amusing (:
I would give anything to have math with her next year, seriously.
it's just worth it to be entertained for an hour. with her reciting the times tables in chinese super fast, and chucking jelly beans at people sitting at other tables.
I love her man <3
so we talked for a bit, I guess. more talking.
more explaining how to distribute cubed quantities.
but yeah. today was a really good day.
very calm and peaceful. I like days like these (:
nice and quiet, but with few scattered intervals of craziness in between :D

bottom locker tomorrow! going to the 4:00 showing. who's with me?

No comments: