haha I"m back
it was fun. I liked it
but I'm glad to be back!
didya guys miss me?
I know you diddd. don't lie ;)
haha so I guess it was pretty fun
the worship kept on getting better.
but it was like an hour long
ihop style so it was like
half worship/half waiting on God.
I didn't really get into it though
until the last couple of days
so I feel bad cause I wasted time...
the messages got better too
and hanging out was always da bomb XD
cards and snaps and everything.
and...yeah. forerunner was worth it
counting down yelling on the balcony
running up the down escalator! (THREE TIMES)
jumping on the bridge on the ninth floor
climbing stairs.
all worth it. I wanna go again next year!
(:
and of course, there's the elusive 'keyboard.'
who jessica is madly in love with XD JK
hehe. and finding waldo!
and yeah. staying up late and everything.
but it's good to be back too!
SO
WHAT HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN UP TO
1 comment:
YYYAAAAAYYYYYYY YOU'RE BACK!!
I MISSED YOU >.<
HOW COULD YOU LEAVE YOUR DAUGHTER ALL ALONE LIKE THAT?!?!?!
WHAT A BAD PARENT!!
hahaha jk I'm glad you had fun =]]
Post a Comment